When you use a Saqua air purifier, you are choosing a healthier indoor environment for you and your family. Using an air purifier ensures that indoor air quality is cleaned faster and more frequently. Saqua air purifiers filter the air in your home or office using the different stages of HEPA filtration. SAP22 air purifiers filter viruses, bacteria, allergens, particulate matter, pollen, pet dander, cigarette smoke, mold spores, volatile organic compounds and home odors.
A Saqua air purifier purifies the air by means of a pre-filter, an antibacterial coating, a HEPA 13 filter and a carbon filter. As a result, the air purifier purifies all bumps and the very smallest dust particles up to PM 0.1 from the air.
The Saqua air purifier exists in two versions: The control panel can be purchased in a silver or black color. You can indicate this at the time of purchase: SAP-22S is the silver-colored panel and SAP-22B is the black-colored panel.
With its small size but powerful power, the "Saqua Air Purifier" is ideal for improving the air quality in your residence hall:
- With its neat rounded corners and smart design, the SAP22 air purifier can purify air pollution from 360˚.
- Removes up to 99.99% of harmful substances.
- Features a powerful multi-layer HEPA purification system (Pre-filter - antibacterial codex copper coating - HEPA13 filter - Carbon filter).
- Features a color code that indicates how healthy the air in the area is.
- The filter can automatically adjust to the amount of gases and dust in the air (PM 0.1).
- Sleep mode
- Child lock
- Suitable for rooms up to 50 m²
- Noise: 20 - 49dB
- Weight: 11kg
- Consumption: 39W
- Dimensions: 68.5 x 31 x 31 cm
- Average life of the filter is 12 months. (depending on the area to be purified) If it needs to be replaced earlier, the unit indicates this itself.
Wish to know more about the Saqua Air Pure air purifier? Then take a look at this page.