Warranty & Return Information
AQV-Systems shall ensure that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications set out in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing at the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
Return (right of withdrawal)
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving reasons for 14 days. This cooling-off period shall take place on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative appointed in advance by the consumer and disclosed to the trader.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only extract the product to that extent in order to be able to assess whether he wishes to retain the product. If he uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product unused with all the accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- The consumer is obliged to return the products in question within 14 days if the contract is terminated. This period shall take hold on the day when the consumer announces his wish to make use of his right of withdrawal in the method indicated by the entrepreneur. For this, you can fill out the withdrawal form at the bottom of this page.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shall not be borne at most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the economic operator shall repay this amount as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after withdrawal. The condition is that the product has already been received back by the online retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
Right of withdrawal
- The economic operator may exclude the consumer’s right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract.
- Exclusion from the right of withdrawal shall be possible only for products:
- established by the entrepreneur in accordance with consumer specifications;
- which are clearly personal in nature;
- which cannot be returned by their nature;
- which can quickly spoil or age;
- the price of which is linked to fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software whose consumer has broken the seal;
- in the desemic products whose seal has been broken by the consumer;
- filtering systems that have been used.